13. Do you collect anything?
You mean besides yarn? No, but I could start – what’s a good thing to collect? next day: wait! I do collect a few things. I collect Laurel Burch cat things, and pottery, and baskets. I didn’t realize they were “collections” until I looked around my house.
14. Do you have a yarn winder and/or swift?
No, no I don’t.
15. Do you love sweets? What are your favorites?
I can’t eat sweets, or really any carbohydrates. It’s okay though, by following a strict diet and walking around my neighborhood I’ve successfully lost 65 pounds and lowered my blood sugar from 500 to normal.
16. What are your favorite scents?
What a great question!! I like the smells of gardenia, grapefruit, lemon, patchouli, rose, honey, olive oil, and cats sleeping in the sun.
17. Where do you keep your needles/hooks?
I have most of my circulars in a bulgingly overflowing needle holder, and then a few straight needles are in a mug.
18. Do you have a wishlist (Amazon, Etsy, etc?)
I wish for world peace. More on this later. Later: I wish for shirts that fit. I’ve dropped from a size 18 to 10, and I’m going broke replacing my entire wardrobe. I have basic neutral stuff, but no bright summery tees or other shirts – my heart cries out for red! orange! hotmama colors!
19. Having a birthday this summer?
Not till September.
20. Are you allergic to anything??? Please let your pal know!
codeine, asprin, tequila, and rudeness.