1. All the (Democratic) candidates are okay; the only important question is who can win.
2. Sometimes I think we can’t win without a candidate who revs up the young ones and the POC, hi Kamala, Cory, Pete, Julian.
3. Sometimes I think that the defining feature of the past 2.5 years is anxiety, so that we only win with a candidate who exudes stability and comfort, hi Joe.
4. If I happen to remember the Kavanaugh hearing, all I want is a woman candidate, hi Eizabeth.
5. Also, sometimes I frame the question in terms of my second cousin L____. Although L has been a Republican, I think she would vote for a Democrat who she did not perceive as an extremist, hi Amy, Kirsten, Sherrod.
What do you think, nonexistent readers?