This morning I culled my stash of all yarn that I don’t have a use for,
don’t personally like anymore, can’t remember where or why I got it,
or generally want to dispose of for whatever reason.
I sent a big box to my daughter, but there is more left over!
Before I bring it to the PTA Thrift Shop,
here is your chance to get some really good, and really free, yarn.
This stash includes the following:
1. Classic Elite ‘Spotlight’ in pink #6, 100% cotton, 4.5 st/inch on # 7 needles,
ten skeins, for a total of 920 yards. color is #5719, cost me >$55
2. Natures Palette, ‘handjive’ 30/70%, silk/wool,
laceweight, lupine (bluish-raspberry-purply), 1300 yards,
reviewed in Knitters’ Review, cost was $40.
3. Koigu painters palette premium, 100% merino, dyelot 3266-204,
autumn colors with a gold/mustard thread, like this.
~700 yards, sockweight, cost was about $40.
4. Royal Bamboo, 100% bamboo, 1000+ yards,
colorway cream/tan/pink, cost >$65.
5. yarnsmiths 50/50 silk/cashmere (!), one skein 400 yards,
sockish weight, cost $25, teal colorway
6. SuperSocke 75/25 wool/polyamide, autumn colorway,
one sock-sized skein, cost $14.
7. Soxie, 1 skein from Great Adirondack, colorway ‘Mango’ 360 yards
bright colors, fingering 100% merino superwash, cost $14.
And, at least 6 or 7 other kinds of yarn, but I’m tired of typing for now.
The Free Yarn Deal Details
1. It fits in a big trashbag, and you have to take it all.
2. You have to be a knitter.
3. No asking why I’m doing this,
4. No helpful suggestions for avoiding future over-stashing!
Free to first responder. If no one wants it, it goes to the thrift shop.
Such a Deal!!