Spincycle Yarns! A Few Reasons Why:
1. Spincycle Yarns makes beautiful yarn in gorgeous colorways and gives them great names.
2. I like their generally environmental, creative, and practical approach to the sheep, the yarn, and their knitting patterns.
3. Spincycle Yarns is run by Rachel and Kate, two young women in Bellingham, Washington. They bicycle to the Bellingham Farmers’ Market to sell their yarn.
4. My daughter also lives in Bellingham, and I’ve developed a great fondness for the town and its energetic artists.
5. The last time I was in Bellingham, I went to their studio to have some yarn wound into balls, and they very kindly let me hang around awhile and look at everything.